Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Painted Harvest for Freshly Made Sketches 300th Challenge!

This week has been rather quiet and it's hard to believe I'm 37 weeks today.  We are anxious for our little one's arrival, but also enjoying the time with the boys before she comes.  Eli will be in school in just 2 weeks too, so we are soaking in as much family time as we can.

But, I still need to stamp, right?  It's my little escape.
Yesterday I received my last Artisan box for the year.  I will say I was a little sad thinking about it, but it's been so fun and I've enjoyed every moment of it.  
Even if I never made it again, I am blessed to have had the chance!

Anyway, I couldn't wait to play with some of the new goodies that came.  One stamp set and paper in particular - the Painted Harvest stamp set and Painted Autumn DSP.  I love autumn and this set grabbed my attention right away.  It is a must have!

Today I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches for their 300th challenge!  I knew I wanted to use the Painted Harvest set.  I think you'll agree that it's a set to own!


I really liked the offcentered panels so I chose to use some of the new DSP (designer series paper) and a scrap piece of embossed paper I had sitting on my desk.  This is the Petal Burst embossing folder.


I stamped a few of the leaves in the background - Garden Green stamped off once - and added a little Crumb Cake splatter with my Aqua Painter.  (I know this isn't "clean" for FMS, but the splatter is me).

I stamped a few more leaves onto Garden Green Cardstock and punched the leaves out with the new Leaf Punch that coordinates with this suite.


The flower was stamped with Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede inks and fussy cut.  The new Jute Twine is perfect for this fall themed card and pairs nicely with the Crushed Curry Solid Bakers Twine.  The sentiment I punched out with a new punched called the Everything Label Punch - but I did modify it and trim it down some.


So there you have it - my card for the 300th FMS challenge!  Be sure to check out Freshly Made Sketches and see all of the design team's inspiring creations!

I hope you enjoyed some sneak peeks of new product too!

Have a wonderful day!
-Holly

13 comments:

  1. Wow so amazing! Love your card. All the best with the birth of your little girl. My son and his wife are expecting their baby any day now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Robyn! Congratulations to them (and you as well!) :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, Holly...this is stunning!! What a beautiful way to feature the new products. So glad you joined our celebration this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen! And thanks for always posting your cards to remind me! Couldn't pass this sketch up! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I can't wait to play with my set too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne! I'm sure you'll do wonderful things with it too!

      Delete
  4. This is fabulous, a real stunner that stands way out in the gallery. I am adding you to my blog follow list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Cat! I'm flattered :) you can find me on Instagram too - @paper.joy

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the texture and how you've combined all these layers. There's so much to see I can't stop staring at it! Thanks for playing along with our 300th challenge at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! LOVE the textures and colors and all the little details such as the leaves peeking out from behind the panels!! Thank you for celebrating the 300th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty...and I am amazed at your cutting skills! Love all the elements you combined....and congrats on your pick at FMS too!

    ReplyDelete